The EFI (Eco Full Inverter) Ultra Heat Pump is a culmination in design and engineering from Australian Energy’s years of experience in pool heating. In 2021 we designed and worked with our manufacturing partners to design the ultimate heat pump. Aptly named Ultra for short, the Ultra heat pump range has almost every function you could want in a swimming pool heat pump. It doesn’t make coffee….yet!
Like all good inverter models, the Ultra Heat Pump range carries our industry standard Mitsubishi compressor. The Ultra units carry all the functionality you want in a heat pump including the ability to review functions like the in and out temps for ease of install.
Ultra units are designed and engineered to work with 3rd party controllers out of the box which means a quicker install and easy integration with other pool equipment.
As a Full Inverter, the Ultra units are quiet of course, more importantly they are easy to use.
Ultra Heat Pump Options & Features
- Unit Sizes with Plugs – 9.5KW (10amp) & 11.5KW (15amp)
- Unit Sizes Hard Wired – 15KW, 21KW 25KW, 30KW
- Fan Direction – Side Blow in single phase and Top Blow in 3 phase
- Gas Type – R32
- Tested – Independently test by TUV Rheinland
- Display – Digital with App Control
- Wifi – Built in
- Compressor – Full Inverter by Mitsubishi
- Evaporator – Bluefin Coated Anti-corrosion coating
- External Case – High Quality ABS – Side Blow units
- Internal Case – Black Powder Coated Marine grade aluminium
- Soft Start – Increases power hertz-by-hertz
- Extremely Quiet – Quieter than an “8 star” pool pump
- Efficient – Uses 50-80% less power than standard heat pumps
- Electronic de-ice – Works at temperatures down to -7 degrees
- Highest COP – Upto 14.5 CO-efficiency of performance
- Spa Suitable – Max Temp 40c
- Operating Function – Heat & Cool
- 25 Years Titanium Heat Exchanger
- 6 Years Compressor
- 2 Years Electronics and all other components
- 1 Year infield Labour